Ultrasonic extraction and separation are mainly designed according to the active ingredients in the substance and the state of existence, polarity, solubility, etc. of the active ingredients. Reasonably use the new technology of ultrasonic vibration extraction, so that the solvent can quickly enter the solid material. The organic substances contained in its substances are dissolved as safely as possible in solvents to obtain a multi-component mixed extract.
Ultrasonic technology enhances the extraction extraction process, which can effectively improve the extraction separation rate. It reduces extraction time, saves costs, and even improves product quality and yield. We can carry out tests free of charge and provide a variety of optimal solutions, including production, secondary production, assembly lines and optimization of existing production lines.
Ultrasound is an effective means of destroying cell structures. This effect can be used to extract substances inside cells. For example, starch is extracted from the cell matrix. Ultrasonic waves create alternating high and low pressures in the exposed liquid. During the low-pressure cycle, ultrasonic waves generate small vacuum bubbles in the liquid, and the vacuum bubbles rupture violently during the high-pressure cycle. This phenomenon is called cavitation. The implosion of cavitation bubbles induces intense hydrodynamic shear forces. Shear forces can break down fibrils, fibrous materials, into cell particles and disrupt the structure of cell walls. This releases substances inside the cells, such as starches and sugars, into the fluid. In addition to this, the cell wall material is broken into small fragments. Ultrasound can have a destructive or constructive effect on cells, depending on the ultrasound parameters used.
1. Ultrasonic extraction is not easily limited by the use of solvents, allowing the addition of co-extractants to further increase the polarity of the liquid phase and improve extraction efficiency.
2. Compared with supercritical CO2 extraction and ultra-high pressure extraction, ultrasonic extraction equipment is simple and extraction cost is low.
3. Unlike the traditional boiling method or reflux method, ultrasonic extraction does not require heating, so as to avoid damage to active ingredients by prolonged heating, and is especially suitable for the extraction of heat-sensitive substances.
4. In most cases, ultrasonic extraction has fewer steps, the extraction process is simple, and it is not easy to pollute the extract.
5. Ultrasonic extraction technology improves the extraction rate of active ingredients, ensures the best utilization of raw materials, reduces the consumption of solvents, and can achieve significant economic benefits
6. Ultrasonic extraction technology is a physical process, there is no chemical reaction in the whole extraction process, and has little effect on the activity of active ingredients.
Product application examples:
1. Application in Lycopene Extraction
The researchers used ultrasound to extract the technological conditions of lycopene. Determined that the best process conditions are: ultrasonic output power is 320W, the extraction solvent is a kind of spice esters, the extraction time is 6min, each radiation time is 3s, the solid-liquid ratio is 1:2, and the extraction order is two, The total pigment extraction rate was 96.83%.
2. Application in nicotine extraction
The nicotine component in tobacco has high use value in agriculture and medicine, and the nicotine component in tobacco can be effectively extracted by using ultrasonic extraction technology. In this aspect of application research, the researchers mainly investigated the influence of factors such as extractant concentration, solid-liquid ratio, extraction time, and ultrasonic temperature on the extraction efficiency of nicotine components. Cong Xiuzhi used 40% methanol as the extractant, the solid-liquid ratio was 1:20, the extraction time was 30 minutes, the ultrasonic temperature was 150°C, and the extraction rate of nicotine could reach about 7%. Chu Zhibing and others used 0.4% NaOH as the extractant, the solid-liquid ratio was 1:40, and the ultrasonic extraction time at room temperature was 4 hours, and the extraction rate of nicotine was 2.12%. 78% ethanol was used as the extractant, the solid-liquid ratio was 1:5, the extraction time was 30min, the ultrasonic temperature was 52°C, and the extraction amount of nicotine was 23.1mg/mL. Using 95% ethanol with pH = 4 as solvent, solid-liquid ratio 1:15, ultrasonic temperature 80 ℃ extraction twice, each 45min, nicotine extraction rate can reach 95.42%, comparative analysis shows that its extraction effect is obviously better than heating Reflux extraction (the latter is only 84.79%).
Post time: Jan-09-2023