20Khz High Power Ultrasonic homogenizer Sonicator equipment with good price
High Power Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator 20khz Therapeutic ultrasound
|Frequency||20±0.5 KHz||20±0.5 KHz||15±0.5 KHz||20±0.5 KHz|
|Power||1000 W||2000 W||3000 W||3000 W|
|Temperature||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃|
|Pressure||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Intensity of sound||20 W/cm²||40 W/cm²||60 W/cm²||60 W/cm²|
|Max Capacity||10 L/Min||15 L/Min||20 L/Min||20 L/Min|
|Tip Head Material||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy|
Applications include cell disruption, sample disaggregation, disintegration, homogenization and critical cleaning
- Converts voltage to high frequency electrical energy
Energy is transmitted to the piezoelectrical transducer within the converter, where it is changed to mechanical vibrations. The vibrations are intensified by the titanium probe, creating pressure waves in the liquid. This action forms millions of microscopic cavities which expand during the negative pressure excursion and implode violently during the positive excursion. This cavitation produces the powerful shearing action at the probe tip and causes the molecules in the liquid to become intensely agitated.
Ideal for disruption and sample preparation
- Frequency: 20 kHz
- Process for 20L ~50L
- Automatic tuning circuitry eliminates the need for constant adjustments
- Continues 8 hours
- Variable power output control
- 3-year conditional warranty
Additional features include digital watt meter, thumb actuated pulsar and variable power output control. Unit is shipped complete and ready for operation with a 3-mm titanium probe tool kit and instruction manual.
Ultrasonic homogenizeralso applied in:
• Cell disrupter (extraction of plant substances, disinfecting, enzyme deactivation)
• Therapeutic ultrasound, i.e. induction of thermolysis in tissues (cancer treatment)
• Decrease of reaction time and/or increase of yield
• Use of less forcing conditions e.g. lower reaction temperature
• Possible switching of reaction pathway
• Use of less or avoidance of phase transfer catalysts
• Degassing forces reactions with gaseous products
• Use of crude or technical reagents
• Activation of metals and solids
• Reduction of any induction period
• Enhancement of the reactivity of reagents or catalysts
• Generation of useful reactive species
Q1.What kind material of the horn?
A. Titanium alloy, we also customized aluminum hom for customer before.
Q2.What’s the time of delivery?
A. For Conventional hom, 3 days, for customized hom 7 work days.
Q3.Does ultrasonic extraction also require the addition of a chemical catalyst?
A. No . but some time need Mechanical stiring.
Q4.Can the device work continously?
A. Yes ,it can work 24hours continously.
Q5.What’s the Processing capacity of one set ultrasonic extraction equipment?
A. Different hor different Processing capacity, for 2000W Nine section whip horm can dealing 2L~10Lmin.
Q6.What’s the warranty of your sonicator equipment?
A. All equipment one year warranty.