28Khz 800w Digital Ultrasonic spot welding system for car bumpers and Components welding
|28Khz ultrasonic hand welderStraight type||▪ 28Khz 800W▪ Digital generator▪ Horn customized▪ Aluminum alloy&Steel & Titanium alloy▪ Power Supply: 220v 50/60HZ||1. light generator ,light hand welder.The generator 120*120*380, whole weight5KG, with generator 4kg, and the 28Khz hand welder 1kg, 35Khz hand welder 0.8kg. Suit for hand operate.2. Special alloy metal housing, the housing of the hand-welder is light but firm, not easy to be deformed, longer it’d using life.3. Digital generator, it can tracking the frequency itself, easy for operate. Output /welding time adjustable, suit for both hand operate and machine operate.||PP PVC Fabric woven PE ABSPS Nylon PU PET All Thermoplastic material, the thickness 8mm in max.Straight type suit for both hand /machine operate.Gun type suit for hand operate.
|28Khz ultrasonic hand welderGun type|
|35Khz ultrasonic hand welderStraight type||▪ 35Khz 500W▪ Digital generator▪ Horn customized▪ Aluminum alloy&Steel & Titanium alloy▪ Power Supply: 220v 50/60HZ||PP PVC Fabric woven PE ABSPS Nylon PU PET All Thermoplastic material, the thickness 5mm in max.Straight type suit for both hand /machine operate.Gun type suit for hand operate.
|35Khz ultrasonic hand welderGun type|
|For better application , it is better share all the material information with me, the material, thickness, operate way, speed requirements before order .We also supply 20Khz 40Khz ultrasonic hand-weld welder.|
The welding principle of the ultrasonic metal welding machine is to convert the current of 50/60 Hz into electric energy of 15, 20 kHz through the ultrasonic generator. Then the converted high-frequency electric energy is converted into mechanical motion of the same frequency again through the transducer, and then the mechanical motion is transmitted to the welding head of the ultrasonic welding machine through a set of amplitude modulator equipment that can change its amplitude.
Then, the welding head will receive the vibration, so as to transfer the energy to the joint part of the workpiece waiting to be welded. In this area, the energy of the vibration will be further converted into heat energy by means of friction and vibration, and the plastic will be melted. When the vibration ceases, the short pressure maintained on the workpiece will cause the two weldments to merge together in a molecular link.
1. High-quality imported ultrasonic transducer with strong power and good stability
2. The design of the whole machine is exquisite, and the volume is small and does not occupy space
3. 500W is more powerful and powerful than other ordinary products.
4. The main components are imported and assembled with high quality.
5. The noise is low and the working environment is environmentally friendly.
1. Connect one end of the cable to the output control cable connector on the vibrating tube, and the other end to the output control cable socket on the back of the electric box, and tighten it.
2. Wipe the connecting surface of the welding head clean, connect it to the transducer of the vibrating tube, and lock it with a wrench. Note: When connecting, you must ensure that the two connecting surfaces between the welding head and the transducer are consistent and locked. Do not allow the connection screws to be too long or the sliding teeth cannot be locked, otherwise the sound wave will not be transmitted smoothly and cause damage to the unit.
3. When loading and unloading the welding head, two wrenches must be used to clamp the welding and the transducer respectively, and one of the parts must not be locked or loaded or unloaded, so as to avoid damage to the hand-held vibrator.
4. After checking that points 1 and 2 are installed properly, plug the power cord socket into the external power socket, and flip the power switch, then the power indicator light is on.
5. Lightly press the sound wave control switch, and you can hear the “squeak” sound of the welding hair when the sound wave is transmitted to the welding head, indicating that the machine is working normally and can be put into use.
6. When the machine is working abnormally, do not disassemble the equipment privately. Please notify the supplier or send the equipment to the manufacturer for inspection and maintenance.